CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I'm a devoted Christian, got great friends, great family, and am very blessed to have the life I have

Thursday, December 6, 2007

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNOOOOOOO!

Today wuz horrible! see yesterday jacob made me and my bff krishna and alyssa mad. so they spread a rumor about him that he wantd to kiss a girl and somhow they office found out so the vice principal came up stairs and said that someone had started a rumor and they werent happy so we felt bad and all day long every lesson we had had something to do with the incident. so at the end of the day we went and told that we did it and mrs. cordell said that we werent going to get in trouble because we confessed and that we had already had had enough punishment that day so i was so happy but now i'm hoping that some other people (no names) will get punishment too for stuff they did. so now i feel alot better! so now i'm very happy!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Did you post this today? (12/07/07) LOVE the blog!!!!!!!!!!
~ The Great And Most Powerful, Hon Bun ~

#54 said...

Why don't you talk about me?
U Know Me
Yea-a!

candi said...

who r u, #54?

Alyssa said...

CODY!!!!!!!!! I MISS U!!!!!!!!! (If that is u?)
Alyssa

#54 said...

Chill, take it easy.
Yea-a!